We are always looking for great people to join our team. Current job openings with Close to Home Construction are listed below. Please reach out to: email@example.com or call (763) 219-7181 with questions.
Exterior contractor job openings
Sales representative and project manager
Close to Home Construction provides premier exterior remodeling services for residential, commercial and multifamily properties. Our main services include roofing, siding, windows and decks. Our open project consultant positions are client-facing sales roles with a monthly quota and unlimited earning potential for those with the drive to succeed. Individuals in this role serve as the face of Close to Home Construction for our customers and guide property owners throughout their construction and storm restoration projects.
- Valid driver’s license
- U.S. work authorization
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Sales experience (preferred, but will train)
- Construction estimating experience (preferred, but will train)
- Construction/remodel experience (preferred, but will train)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred, not required)
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Apps, email, internet browsers
- Knowledge of Xactimate and Acculynx (preferred, but will train)
- Familiarity with how to read an insurance scope of work
- Professional dress and communication style for client meetings
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Ambitious, self-motivated and self-disciplined
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be self-motivated and client-focused. Able to work independently and as a team, achieve sales goals, negotiate, build relationships and close deals.
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner with Close to Home clients and office personnel
- Document and update lead stages, notes, photos, etc. into CRM on a daily basis.
- Must be able to climb a ladder and inspect siding and roofs for damage. (We will fly our drones over anything dangerous)
- Join and attend a networking group such as: BNI, Biz to Biz, Chamber of Commerce, etc.
- Participate in sales meetings
- Responsible for client experience from the point of first contact to close and beyond.
- Promotion of Close to Home products and services to prospective and existing clients
- Prospect and identify new business opportunities (residential and commercial)
- Return phone calls within 24 hours
- Produce quotes within 24 hours
- Must be available to run appointments Mon – Fri 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- April – November: extended hours and weekend work is necessary to keep up with demand
- December – March: slower season with less appointments
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- 100% commission (potential earnings: $65,000 – $150,000+)
- Performance-based bonuses
- Utilization of the latest technology and tools that will allow you to perform tasks more efficiently
- Events, parties and activities on a routine basis throughout the year to celebrate our success
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Monday to Friday and some weekends
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong customer-centric approach
- Team-oriented –cooperative and collaborative